Great idea for a daughter: Pretty skirt with watermelon pattern.

Light skirt made of natural fabrics - what you need in the summer girl. And this thing became a favorite, you can make it very tempting for children's eyes look! Similar to watermelon skirt will be a real asset wardrobe baby, rest assured. Even if you have previously had no experience of working with paints, you can easily cope with the task. Bribes combination of faded red and light green color looks so perfectly ... it equips workshops and hurry to work miracles. After all, thanks to the child - the most sincere!

That's what you get as a result. Very nice skirt!

Choose a white skirt made of natural fabrics that are going to paint.

To work you will also need:

red and green aniline dyes and black dye for cloth; gauze; 10-13 liters of warm water; 0 5 liters of hot water; 5 Art. l. salt; the capacity for painting; 200 ml vinegar.

Solution of the red dye (1 packet) in hot water. Strain the concentrated solution using gauze to filter out undissolved particles of the dye. This also add salt.

Put the cloth in a bowl of hot red solution and leave it for an hour to stain. Save the white edge of the skirt, as you decorate them green stripe. To do this, will fix the edge of using clothespins.

After staining, rinse your skirt. At this stage, it would look something like this.

It now remains to be diluted with hot water a little green dye and dip it in the edge of the skirt. For good staining leave them in a green solution, too, for an hour.

Once again, rinse well with cold water skirt. If you add in the water 200 ml vinegar, paint entrenched in the fabric better.

I stayed finishing touch! With the help of a small eraser marker or leave fingerprints on the fabric with black paint. Well, a lot like watermelon seeds!

It looks incredibly impressive. I think the girl in the locker room kind of thing is also appropriate!

That's what I understand, saving expanse!

Share the instructions for creating mileyshey summer skirts with friends. My mother, who is able to do for a child something with your hands, is perceived as a witch! And if she still loves this thing - it turns out that something quite incredible ... In the season of watermelons this beauty is particularly relevant.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting