Unconditional love to the family receiving child. What could be more selfless?

Photographer Kate Parker proudly calls himself a loving aunt.

The fact that her sister Kate and her husband adopted her 5-year-old nephew, Sam, in February 2014. Kate Parker had already wanted to celebrate the emergence of a new member of the family in a special way. «Throughout the adoption process, I know that you need some way to commemorate and capture the incredible happiness that this child is brought to our family», i> - says Kate.

In a series of photos with the artist's name "Mix" with Georgian roots photographer documented the first moments of the life of Sam. As she explains, it also provided an opportunity memorializing "the power of love and the tedious wait (and then a welcome relief) at the time of adoption." Pictures show the process of dating and making "new life" in their family, and especially what it is to live in "interracial family».

Looking at the footage from the history of adoption and amateur photos of the family with their rosy miracle shows that Parker simply can not enjoy this baby. «This is the happiest and the sweetest kid in the whole world, i> - the author commented. - I'm incredibly happy that this little man appeared in my life ». i>

Looking through photos posted below, you will certainly understand why!

Share this touching story with your friends!

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/blended-photo-series-captures-love-of-an-adoption-family_n_5585023.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting