Do you think your burger will be the same as in the picture? Look at what you eat really!

The commercials burgers usually look very appetizing. But in reality, most of you will be disappointed in a sloppy bun, dry meat. The taste of the majority of burgers, too, leaves much to be desired. The video, which took off this guy, reveals the most daring advertising lies about this popular fast-food product.

Here's how it teaches us everything: the grill is juicy, thick centimeter of meat patty and a gridiron fun blazing fire - it is a commercial fast food chain Burger King. On the meat on top of freshly washed falls jalapeno peppers, cut in neat circles. At the end we see carefully picked flavorful burger with cheese sauce. Mmmm ... Yum!

But as long as the TV reporters "Wallraf-Team" was presented to the public its investigation, we know that the reality is at odds with advertising slogans. Their reportage was shown as meat patties hours floating in its own juice, and then they are placed on uneven rolls. Several years ago, McDonald's even shown the public how food stylists working on burgers, so they looked attractive in advertising.

User YouTube Greg von MediocreFilms dared such a experiment: he visited the restaurant chains McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's, and in each of them discreetly photographed burgers, and then compared them with pictures in the brochure. As expected, neither visually nor in taste are not justified advertising promises.

But Greg did not want to give up, and gave the employees of restaurants another chance. He asked the worker McDonalds, if he could make the burger looked exactly the same as in the brochure. He burst into loud laughter and said: «This I have not heard!» I> A worker Burger King said: «We follow only the instructions. Some of the photos in the brochure and did not correspond to what we sell here ». I>

But not all refused to comply with the request of Greg. Look what happened:

Burger King, the first attempt

Burger King, the second attempt

McDonald's, the first attempt

McDonald's, the second attempt

Wendy's, the first attempt

Wendy's, the second attempt

Share this article with your friends, maybe they will reconsider their views about healthy food.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrZFM2nvLXA

Tags

See also

New and interesting