The incredible story of a man who risked his life for a drowning bear.

When in one place in Florida accidentally wandered American black bear, the police had to do something. They tried to euthanize the animal with the help of sleeping pills and take back to the reserve, but suddenly everything went according to plan.

In such cases, the animal usually shoot a dose of sleeping pills, and then being taken back into the nearby forest.

tranquilizer dart startled the bear, and he ran to the sea.

While the bear swam farther and farther, it gradually began to overcome the dream, and he began to sink.

Adam Warwick, a biologist from Conservation Union, decided to act immediately.

Those who were nearby, were shocked and initially wanted to stop Adam.

«The decision was made instantly. When I saw the bear helpless sinking, I threw the adrenaline in the blood ». I>

Adam Bear could tear their claws. First, the beast tried to climb on him to get out of the water, but it is so exhausted that he could not move the legs. B>

Adam had to act quickly. He kept calm and tried to take over the bear's skin. B>

Bear was hard to keep my head above water, but Adam did not give up.

All the witnesses of the incident caught her breath at the sight of Adam dragged nearly 20 meters dvuhsotkilogrammovogo bear to shore.

It seemed an eternity passed before the moment when Adam still managed to pull harried bear at a safe distance.

The Bear barely scratched Adam.

To help both tired swimmers other rescuers arrived.

With the help of an excavator weakened the bear was taken back to the reserve Osceola.

And Adam and bear precisely will not soon forget this day.

In his habitat, he certainly looks happy. I think now it will be a time to stay away from the water. B>

Adam Warwick risked his life to save a helpless animal. Share this incredible story of salvation with others.

www.nature.org/

Tags

See also

New and interesting