19 wise truths about which we know thanks to Winnie-the-Pooh. It's amazing how it's inspiring!

From his very first appearance in 1924, Winnie the Pooh and his friends, the inhabitants of the Hundred Acre Wood, delighted readers for its spectacular and memorable adventures. This beloved bear all came up with the writer A. A. Milne, watching his son Christopher Robin plays with his toys. Despite the fact that Winnie the Pooh often seems a such a gentle mattress, its simplicity and serenity gave birth to wisdom, preserved for many years.

This is only a small part of the inspiring thoughts of stories about Winnie the Pooh, but they are sufficient.

1. Piglet: «How do you spell love?» I> Pooh: «Love is not necessary to write ... It must feel». I>

Photo: Flickr

2. «You're much braver and smarter than you think; and much more than you might seem ». i>

3. «The things that differentiate me from others, and there are those things that make me who I am». I>

4. «If you thought that your interlocutor does not listen to you, be patient. Maybe he just got something in his ear ». I>

5. «If we ever have to part, keep me in your heart, and I will stay with you forever». I>

6. «As soon as I saw you, I immediately realized that I was waiting for adventure». I>

7. «Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart». I>

8. «Some people are too caring. I think it's called love ». I>

9. «Rivers knows that no need to hurry. Someday we will be there ». I>

10. «If you live a hundred years, I would like to live a hundred years minus one day, so I did not have to live without you». I>

11. «Weeds also flowers, someday you meet them». I>

12. «I think we have to have dreams that we never separated. If we see each other in a dream, we are together all the time ». I>

Photo: 3.bp.blogspot.com

13. «You can not all the time to sit in one corner of the timber and wait until you will visit someone, you ought to go to someone to visit». I>

Photo: 4.bp.blogspot.com

14. «Promise me that you will never forget me, because if I think you forget me, I'll never leave». I>

15. «Quite a bit of attention and concern for others make a big difference». I>

16. «A day spent without the other, like a pot without a drop of honey in it». I>

17. «Love makes a few or even more steps back ... to give way to the happiness of someone you love». I>

18. «My favorite day is a day spent with you; so today one my favorite day ». i>

19. «How happy I am that I have something that makes me hard to say farewell». I>

These adults and wise thoughts on such a small teddy bear! Share these simple truths with friends.

news.distractify.com/culture/winnie-the-pooh/

Tags

See also

New and interesting