You think it's a brother and sister? Ah look more closely and you'll be stunned!

Elliott Seylors to his 30 years made quite a successful modeling career. Hundreds of shows and photo shoots in prominent publications - Is not this the dream of every girl?

But 30 years for a model - it is almost pensioony age. Elliot realized very clearly that when the invitation to the shooting occurred less and less. One day Seylors thought that would never become so popular. It was a turning point in her life.

In place of Elliot many would have despaired. But not Elliot! She found just incredible creative way to re-declare itself ... See for yourself what she decided!

It is simply amazing! Elliott gave up her career and female model and become ... yes, male models! A male model, as opposed to women, to 30 years are just beginning to be really popular! And now it has yet to come back.

«I'm starting all over again, to have a longer work. Men do not need to look young, so I have a lot ahead of time », i> - she says.

«Before, I was upset because I look too manly - I have a big jaw, bushy eyebrows and a wide forehead. I looked like a man who did make-up! » I> But as time passed and now it is normal Elliot takes his appearance, successfully using its shortcomings.

Despite the fact that her husband Elliot married blonde beauty model, he still supported his wife in her decision pereoblachitsya a man. And even the fact that they are sometimes perceived as a gay couple, it does not frighten.

Well, Elliott did not distinguish from this guy. I believe that this is the highest degree of professionalism.

Elliot wants success. And you in the meantime do not forget to share her story with others!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk34MaObh1o

Tags

See also

New and interesting