He died two months before the wedding! Betrayed bride said goodbye to loved ones wonderful photos.

Janine - unusual bride. She did not have to put on a wedding dress on the wedding day - the tragic death of the groom Johnny separated lovers. To honor the bright memory of his chosen bride decided to capture their loyalty to his amazing shots.

To overcome the grief and despair, Janine wanted to be photographed in a wedding dress jumping on the Riviera Maya in Mexico.

Her gorgeous dress handmade was not a symbol of happiness, and a reminder of the new joyful life, which as fate Janine lost.

Photographed the bride master Mad Adcock said that never in the past 10 years no one else is more inspiring.

«After I learned the touching story of Janine, I wanted to make it something truly magical!» i> - commented the photographer.

In his blog, Janine wrote about the extraordinary experiences that experienced during a photo shoot. The girl seemed that Johnny smiles at her through time and space, releasing her and blessing for the continuation of a happy way of life.

«I want to travel, explore the world and share their experiences with others!» i> - This revelation came to the bride, while the camera shutter clicked.

This is advice that Janine gives all experiencing the ordeal - the loss of a loved one, people: «Listen to your heart!» I>

«You're in trouble and you need time to continue to move forward». i>

«You have the right to sob out all her pain and be alone. But it is not fenced off from the world, from the native people. They are sure to help you ». I>

«When the photographer has worked with me, I am for the first three months of this terrible felt joyful miracle within me». i>

«to seek help from people when you find it difficult, and the world will help you!» i> - convinced Janine

And here is the video of this extraordinary history, affecting the deepest feelings:

touching to tears ... Tell me this sad story and simultaneously light friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbD0XNeUHZs

Tags

See also

New and interesting