A typical day in the life of men and women ... It's amazing what a significant difference!

The perception of men and women is radically different. While the girls are guided by and large feelings and emotions, men dominate rationality and logic. Make this and see how the average day, men and women ...

From the diary of a woman:
«In the evening, it seemed to me that my husband is behaving in a strange way ... The upcoming evening we planned to spend in some fancy restaurant. On this day, I came home a little later than usual, because it went with friends to shop. I expected that my husband will be upset and somehow react to it. But he was silent and did not comment on my tardiness ... We do not flagged the conversation, I asked him to go to some quiet and secluded place to relax and at the same time to have a heart. Her husband agreed, but for some reason he still remained stingy on the words ... I wondered, could that something is wrong. He said that everything is fine. I asked, or I somehow to blame for the fact that he was upset. The husband said he was not upset, it has nothing to do with me and that I was not worried in vain. On the way home I told him that I love him very much. He smiled a little, but then continued to drive the car. I do not understand why he did not answer, "I do love you very much, dear!" When we finally got home, I thought for a moment that I finally lost it, especially after her husband refused to continue our romantic evening. He just sat on the couch and started watching TV. At that moment, he seemed somehow distant and aloof ... I decided to stop it and went to sleep. After 15 minutes he came and lay down beside me. But I still felt that his thoughts were somewhere far away. He fell asleep - I burst into tears. I did not know what to do next. I was sure that he was thinking about someone else. My life - a solid disaster ... » i>

From the diary of a man:
«Motorcycle will not start ... I can not understand why». i>

Perhaps women need to learn to treat everything a little easier, and men - to show at least some emotions, especially if you are with your loved one. Fear not, talk with a close friend about how you feel. Tell your friends about it.

www.tickld.com/x/the-difference-between-men-and-women

Tags

See also

New and interesting