You do not have to blush before the baby uncomfortable questions. Interesting story of the birth in the pictures.

You can relax until your newborn baby does not speak, so do not ask you embarrassing questions about where babies come from. But over time, we have to do something, because the baby grows and his curiosity vyrostaet with him. Young parents are puzzled, how to disclose such a sensitive issue to a small child? Stories with a stork and cabbage is a little out of date, you need to come up with something new, but what? That's the problem! But who else besides the parents, to explain the crumbs as he was born? This ideological parents came up with a very interesting idea. Everything is easy and affordable, so even in photographs, just like children!

Dad loved my mother bought it in the market is the largest and best watermelon! He bought a melon brought home. My mother was very happy this surprise!

Daddy cut watermelon and began to feed the mother. After all, taking care of her father, it is important that it has received as much as possible vitaminok. Mom ate one slice.

Then another ...

And then another ...

She was already fed up, but decided to eat one more little piece ...

And so, without noticing that, Mom devoured the entire melon.

Mom ate so that her belly was inflated like a balloon. She almost burst. Dad even his ears not to hear the terrible sound of the explosion.

Whack! Tummy mother burst, just like a balloon.

Mom and Dad were frightened, but then they noticed that the melon eaten her mother, someone was. They looked and saw a small baby. He loved them, and they decided to keep it.

So you unexpectedly emerged from the belly mother in this world!

Creativity though these parents are selected! If you liked the story of the birth, I tell her all the young parents, who still blush in front of their children.

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting