Spectacular images of the cockpit. The pilot showed how he sees the world.

28-year-old Felix Gottwald - pilot and reckless amateur photographer. Most of all he likes to take pictures in the maneuvering area of ​​the cockpit. Through their images, he gives everyone a great opportunity to look at the world through the eyes of the pilot. Today, we will show the most beautiful of his photographs.

Airports and planes Felix fascinated from an early age. As a child, he was standing on the terrace of the airport takeoff and landing photographing these remarkable flying machines.

According to Gottwald, the fact that he became a pilot - a happy coincidence. 6 years he worked on «Lufthansa Cargo», a German cargo airline.

However, the beginning of a career pilot does not stop Felix to be a photographer. Rather, he's learned to make amazing shots during the flight.

«When I became a pilot, I thought that my profession will be of interest to many. I wanted to show the flight on the part that is not available to those who are sitting in the passenger seat », i> - said Gottwald.

It is worth noting that Felix needed special permission from his superiors to shoot the cockpit. Of course, you can not take pictures with one hand, and the other - to fly a plane. Every time Gottwald should set the camera so that it no longer had to take it up during the flight. He touches his camera at a window or door with a special suction cup. Safety first!

From time to time, Felix also makes films. < br />
Most pilots like to shoot at night when the "light and color is unusual." Feelings that in doing so he feels, really exciting. On some night photography lights on a bright blur chaos. The pictures, in which the starry sky and the Milky Way - is also incredibly beautiful.

In this image was captured flying near the plane, which left a two distinct bands of condensate.

Flying Felix Gottwald start, mainly in Frankfurt and continue in all parts of the globe. For 6 years, the pilot was able to visit every continent except Australia, and fly over places where occasionally you can see the plane in the sky. Therefore, every time he finds inspiration for his works.

The way this person shows the romance of the profession to other people - amazing. Felix Gottwald makes beautiful pictures. Share them with your friends, so that they can feel in the cockpit!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttB7BKTdQS4

Tags

See also

New and interesting