This man is simply exhausted fed kitten. Instead, it completely changed his life ...

Anyone who has a pet knows that they are changing the lives of their owners completely. One young man shared his own experience in this matter. Here is what he wrote:

«This is the little cat, which I first met when I was at my friend at work. My friend works in an industrial neighborhood where no one lives. Therefore, there are many hungry vagrants. It's just a tragedy ». I>

This old kitten was 2 months. It is - mere skin and bones. Moreover, there were many on fleas. No one cared about her. B>

He decided to help her feed her a little bit. Man sympathy this tiny animal that he could not bear to look at his suffering. Not far from the place he bought cat food and brought it to her. She was so hungry they ate everything in one go. B>

To her reaction, the young man was not ready: it is so trusted him that much, strongly pressed her to him. She did not care where he is. She just stay there and followed behind him. B>

When she eat, she seemed to come to life. Only then she glanced at her savior for the first time. When she showed her tiny little face, he noticed that her eyes in different colors. B>

The man took her to his home. He called her the moon. Because she was so exhausted, the first time it is hard to feed her so she could get stronger. After taking it up it was really scared, probably because the moon was very fragile. B>

The owner discovered that the moon is learning fast in spite of the fact that she has never lived in the apartment, she immediately prosekla, why was this plastic box with a filler. It seemed that she wanted to give as little flakes of their owners. B>

The healthier she became, the more vital energy coming back into her little body. She liked to climb on the back of the owners to constantly watch what was happening. This is really a great success. B>

Now the moon - a happy, well-fed, and the trustful room tiger. «Sometimes she lies down on my knees, and I ask myself, and I saved her from a terrible life, and she did. As if she had a presentiment that I am the one who will take care of her. Before that I never had a pet, especially, never let anyone of them rescued. The meeting - the best shining moment for me this year. I even I can not describe how nice to feel that she was next to me », - i> tells the happy host. B>

After all, there are so many little tigers who need your help. Who need a real home. Share this warm story with your friends. Show them how to have a great home here such here's furry friend.

imgur.com/a/gKZzJ/all

Tags

See also

New and interesting