Video in which you know your class teacher. That's what a typical teacher!

The phrase "for 20 years, you - the worst class," probably heard everybody. The question is: how people from completely different points of the post-Soviet space of thought is almost identical? It feels that the teachers are selected specifically for the selection ... if they would have passed special training at the college for teaching typical expressions jagged them by heart and passed the exam for him. These phrases we all know how his five fingers. When I saw this video, I though was back in school there for the last games of the first series. Then there were 5 years of the Institute, and there - exactly the same picture!

How it looks on my teachers! It looks funny, but the main mistake of all these teachers - is to follow patterns. However, the work with the children is always unpredictable, and each time the teacher requires creativity and individual approach to each child. We need to change something in our education system. Perhaps you and it will become a reformer. Ponostalgiruy with classmates - to share with them this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6osJoIrUvI

Tags

See also

New and interesting