Every Friday, the bearded man meets a woman with Down syndrome. The reason for that - beautiful!

Many of us are afraid of tattoos and we'd never even had not occurred, that formidable-looking tattoo artists can be very nice and kind-hearted people. Mark would, for example, Jason Ward - Wizard tattoos of New Zealand ... This man is every Friday in her salon appointment appoint Susie - a woman with Down syndrome, which he often makes the free tattoos.

The last three months Suzy zahazhivaet the tattoo parlor Jason called Muscle and Ink and Tattoo doing there.

«When Suzy first came to our room, she went to the table, laid out the entire contents of his bag and said," Put me something like that on hand »». i>

«If she was my cousin, and one would have gotten in any other tattoo parlor, where would it likely thrown out, tell the truth, I would be very angry at those who did it." < / i>

Ward enrolled in human and drove Susie. He just decided to make it a beautiful temporary tattoos. B>

«Susie prefers Maori design. What happens is that it does two tattoos on the day in a completely different style, and then compares the two works ». I>

People with Down's syndrome also can live a normal life and find some small joy in it. Many of us would be worth to take an example from Jason Ward and not treat these people discriminate. Remember: Good begins with small things. Tell a touching story of Suzy your friends.

www.facebook.com/taylored.ink371/timeline

Tags

See also

New and interesting