Homeless gave all the money to the student got home. Her response - perfect!

The whole story began in early December. It was about 3 o'clock in the morning. Dominic Harrison Bentzen - a student of the University of Central Lancashire in England - had to go back home. And then she was horrified to find that her phone battery is fully discharged. She missed his friends, and everything else, I realized that the bank card lost - it had nothing to pay for a taxi. «How am I going to call a taxi?» i> - she asked herself.

Here, out of nowhere, there was an unknown homeless. Seeing that the girl is in disarray, he approached her and asked if she needed help. Entering the position of a student, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the last that he had at the time the money - it was a little less than $ 5. He insisted that Dominic took the money and they paid for a taxi.

As a result, Dominique, refused to take the money and found another way to get home, but this is kind and generous man sunk into her soul. She could not get it out of my head.

The next few days she spent in search of the homeless. Thus she was able to learn more about it. His name was Robbie, and as it turned out, the man is not the first time helped bystanders.

After 4 days, set aside on a quest Dominic finally found Robbie. Her joy knew no bounds. «I have lost any hope that I will be able to meet this person and personally thank him for his kindness to me», i> - tells the girl.

Dominique heard that Robbie 7 months living on the street, because it can not get a job to pay the bills for the apartment.

Dominic could not leave without the generous homeless gratitude. To help Robbie organize life and turn it back on track, she decided to support him financially: she told the touching story on his Facebook page and created a fund "Homeless Hero of Preston." Within a few days, the fund has collected a decent amount of money, which will enable homeless kind-hearted start a new life. Dominique hopes that her charity campaign picks up the pace and to draw public attention to the problems of homeless people.

Fortunately, Earth is not without good people. As you can see, the material condition - not an obstacle to those who want to help others. By giving, we become only richer. No more excuses - it is better go and help someone who needs your help. Tell a story about a homeless hero to your friends.

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-30511262

Tags

See also

New and interesting