This artist sees a hundred times more colors than others. The reason for this is found recently ...

Just imagine for a moment that the world around you is a hundred times more colorful than usual. It is hard to imagine? But in the world there are people who can catch his eye even "invisible" colors. So, the artist from San Diego Concetta Antico paints since seven years. But only in 2012 the artist realized that the world, which she sees a much more colorful and brighter than the one to which many of us are accustomed to.

Doctors discovered Antico tetrahromatizm: a rare genetic disorder that affects the development of the retina and allows her to see so vast a rainbow of hues. «Our world is so beautiful and varied. Everything shines and shimmers with mosaics of flowers », i> - shares his impressions of the artist.

thing is that most people have only three types of color cones in the retina, while Antico - winner of four. These same cones in the retina, are designed to absorb specific wavelengths of color, and pass all received "color information" in the brain of the artist. Thus, the eye is capable of perceiving Concetta Antico at 99 million. Tones more than the average person with standard vision!

«In fact, the green sheet for Me is not green. It contains more than one hundred different colors, including red. When all others argue that the shadow of gray, for me it is - a merger of turquoise, blue and purple », i> - writes Antico.

Thanks to this unusual deviation woman posing bright, bristling color paintings. Some of the people recognized that her paintings (which usually depicts nature) when viewed for prolonged periods begin to "vibrate».

«The main task of my life, I consider the preservation of the beauty of our planet. Moreover, I am confident that my work will help others to see the beauty of all this, and also to try to save it ». I>

It's amazing that some people are able to see the world not as the others. And Concetta Antico is of particular interest: being an artist, she is able to convey his unconventional perception on the paintings. Share this superhuman woman with friends - perhaps her pictures make them look at the world differently!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting