When this first grader learned that his friend's cancer, he behaved like a hero ...

Cancer - a terrible devastating disease that, unfortunately, affects not only adults but also children. First grader Zach felt bad for several weeks. When the child's parents sent for examination, doctors gave him a terrible diagnosis: acute lymphoblastic leukemia - a cancer of the white blood cells. When the disease occurs lymph nodes, bone marrow, spleen and other organs. Zach's parents were in despair. The boy had to go through a lot before his condition improved. But not only drugs and chemotherapy have helped the child back on his feet. He was very lucky, because it has a wonderful friend Vincent, who has a strong support for the sick boy.

Little Vincent behaved very grown-up in the a difficult situation. He was always there with his best friend. The kid even managed to collect for him a few hundred dollars of financial assistance.

Everyone knows that people undergoing chemotherapy are susceptible to hair loss. So, Vincent decided to support his friend, even in this! He also shaved his head bald. «I do not want Zach felt that he was one with no hair at all» i>, - says the kid.

To the question "What is friendship?" The kid has a very clear answer: «beautiful thing!» I> And his opinion is difficult to argue.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s8i77IpRmc

Tags

See also

New and interesting