Chetyrehlapoe miracle of nature! A mixture of a pit bull and fees - can there be anything more wonderful?

I've heard the expression "a mixture of a bulldog with a rhinoceros?" I want to assure you that it's flowers ... Nature is able to create not so! Now you have the opportunity to see something like that live. When you look at it chetyrehlapoe miracle, there is a feeling that the photograph on his good work master Photoshop. Cute and pretty darn charming year-old dog named Remy - a strange cross between a pit bull and fees. In this dog it goes completely incongruous: a large massive head and elegant body on short legs. Despite its peculiar appearance, Remy is very popular among users of social networks!

The fact that this is a unique creation of looking for a home ... If for some, even the white and fluffy dogs, to find a foster family - not an easy task, then Remy would not have anyone to look . Potential owners themselves find this kid. Dog has created a real buzz on the web!

Photos Remy has shared about 29 000 users Facebook. For the right to compete to be his host thousands of people from around the world.

The center, which now resides Remy, surprised by such a violent reaction of the people, but its employees are extremely happy about this interest. They also appeal to all not indifferent: «We would like to remind you that in our shelter there are many animals who are looking for loving owners. We have to admit that each of them less unique than Remy. We will be very glad to see you at our shelter! » I>

So could be characterized himself Remy page in Facebook: «I am full of strength and energy. Honestly, I do not like to walk on a leash. I - sweetie toddler who does not run away and plenty of frolic. Why hide the truth? I'm not very obedient, so you have to tinker a bit with me to teach me something. Due to the fact that at times I'm hyperactive, I would be hard to find a common language with young children. But everything that I need - it's a bit of love and warmth ». I>

About the unusual PSE did not stop talking the foreign media. They removed about Remy Here is a wonderful report:

I just fell in love with this dog at first sight! How great is that there was so many people that are willing to give Remy a home. If you are looking for a pet, why not go to the local animal shelter? Yes, that you are, in fact, nothing has changed, but some animal you can change the whole world! Telling the story of an extraordinary PSE Remy your friends.

www.facebook.com/pages/Moultrie-Colquitt-County-Humane-Society/100817319974693

Tags

See also

New and interesting