13 terrifying utterances of children fleeing from which goose bumps. Story number 3 is especially terrible.

Children - flowers of life. Little rosy angels, who then make that play and smile. But sometimes they manage to be so terrible? Why, after some of their phrases blood run cold?

Image of a child is widely used in the industry to make the horror more horrible.

So what has this frightening in the way a child? And where in the light of their heads taken such thoughts?

Read these stories that tell of children by their parents and close relatives, and to reflect on the fact that, perhaps, they are not so innocent.

1. My best friend Lena died during my pregnancy. When my daughter was 3 years old, she was on something laughing. I asked what was so funny, to which she replied that Aunt Lena plays with her funny faces and poses. B>

Photo: Taymtaym

2. When my child was 4 years old, we watched a documentary on the "Titanic." In one scene shows the boiler room. Then the son said: «Everything is wrong - boilers were on this side, and I was standing there. That's why I do not like water ». I>

Photo: Tim Pierce

3. As a son of a friendly voice said to me: «Do not worry, Mom, I'm not going to kill you». I>

Photo: Juhan Sonin

4. When my brother was little, he always pretended to speak with him the angels. Once my mother heard him say: «I can not kill him, it's my only dad». I>

Photo: Stuart Richards

5. Somehow our little son got into our bed and began to cry. When we asked what had happened, he said he was a big fat man with a bloody hole in his head trying to get him out of the window. B>

Photo: Lance Neilson

6. Once, when I was helping my daughter to get dressed, she began to laugh. My questions about the reason for her joy, the girl said her laugh man. I said: «What man?". "This, with a snake around his neck» i>, - she said, pointing to the cabinet. I turned around, but saw no one. Now I'm afraid to know the history of the house, because I have a suspicion that this cabinet would someone hang himself. B>

Photo: BrownZelip

7. I rip off the skin from his shoulders, which climbed because I really burned in the sun. My daughter asked to give her pieces a skin so she could put them in a jar and store. The little girl said she would do after my mother's death mask, so I was always there. B>

Photo: leonardo samrani

8. That night I started up to his bed three sons, her husband was not at home. Around a deathly silence, and then my son whispered: «You'll be where I want, and now I'll eat you!» I>

Photo: Delta407

9. My little brother had an imaginary friend named Roger, who lived under the table in our living room with his wife and nine children. This went on for three years, until one day the brother was not notified us that Roger is no longer with us - he shot himself and his family. B>

Photo: Visa Kopu

10. Once, my three year old son could not get up for breakfast. To my question about whether he had slept well, he replied: «Poor me all night without sleep Bernd grandfather, he pinched my toes» i>. Bernd grandfather, our father died before the birth of the child, and so he used to wake us in the morning with my brother. B>

Photo: Miika Silfverberg

11. With three years old son is constantly telling me about the monster that lives in a room of my parents. One day I asked how this monster looks, and received the answer that he had no face. B>

Photo: Jason

12. One day I went to bed two year old son, and he told me: «Good-bye, Daddy» i>. I said that the right to say "good night" and not "goodbye" to which he replied: «No, this time, still good-bye». I>

Photo: Kanonn

13. One little boy told me: «Mom, I love you so much that I want to tear your head and wear it everywhere with him, to always be able to look at you». I>

Photo: Philippe Put

The head does not fit, like little kids could say such a thing. But what happened, happened. Share these chilling stories with your friends.

diply.com/auntyacid/creepiest-children-stories/91948/3

Tags

See also

New and interesting