This gorgeous ballet performances at the world hit impossibly beautiful! I have no words!

If the name Serey Polunin you about anything not say I promise, from now on this phrase would not fly out of your head for a second. Of particular interest to the 25-year-old Ukrainian dancer, which is also called "bad boy" of the world of ballet, has increased, when Sergei was the lead singer of one of the best ballet companies in the world at London's Theatre Royal "Covent Garden" - and suddenly swapped London to Moscow. < br />
In this video you'll see the dance Polunin, delivered by renowned Irish musician Andrew hit Hozier-Byrne, known under the pseudonym Hozier. The video for the music lifted the famous photographer David LaChapelle. It combines everything: flexibility, aesthetics, dynamics, wild energy, liveliness, a good old tradition and modernity. With body language dancer perfectly conveys the mood of songs ... If previously you were not fond of the ballet, today is your idea about this kind of art goes beyond the usual. Here it is - perfection!

I just jaw dropped! What this guy does with his body, is just an incredible feeling. This is more than a dance! Your friends just have to see it with my own eyes - to share with them a video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-tW0CkvdDI

Tags

See also

New and interesting