30 most daring fashionistas Petersburg subway! And laugh or cry ...

Modern fashion - a rich source of opportunities for self-expression. Designers do not set clear limitations on what is fashionable this season. Today you have the right to create their own exclusive, unlike the other image and style. However, among men there are many copies. What it is: the herd instinct or unwillingness to stand out from the crowd? But these experts in the field of fashion knows exactly how to dress, to combat all on the spot. Here are crazy these instances can be found in public transport in broad daylight ... They go through life with the motto: "Fashion profeshn of May." Their style obzavidovalis even the most famous fashion designers! This 30 would-be fashionistas, from one species which just blows the roof ... They're crazy!

circus tent left, and the clowns were ...

connoisseurs of Salvador Dali.

This is what it means - "dressed as cabbage» ...

The complex interweaving of religious and philosophical currents just one veshchichki.

Samurai calm ...

Oh, this is a fine line between stilnenko hipster boy-Basil and homeless Vasya from next door ...

The storm of the West on vacation.

Caution: contaminated area!

Remember deficit in the USSR? I decided to dress up in my old age ...

Taki brought his Vakula Oksana red slippers.

The subtle combination of styles.

«All life - theater, and people in it - actors».

Mary Poppins 30 years ...

«Time to have some fun! On-ve-lo-pour-Xia! Why is that? Because so ... NEED! » B>

No pants? We will do our pants! B>

What sometime between Malvina and Baby Spice ...

And then they wonder why they turn around.

Scottish flavor in the Russian metropolis.

The Fuhrer, you're back?

Chewbacca.

Sister Chewbacca ...

To complete the picture here somewhere must hide a bull.

They say that fashion repeats itself every 10 years. That it was the turn of fashion stuff from primitive man ...

I've seen different versions of this newfangled hairstyles ... but have not seen this!

kid on the style.

It would have made him a good company!

Wow tights!

Wow, I direct was somehow not on itself ...

one I feel sorry for these chanterelles?

I'm telling you, it is a philosophy or a wino!

Taste and courage not to take them! Interestingly, they looked in the mirror before you go out, or do they specifically decided to defy social standards? Difficult question ... Show me these colorful characters from the metro to your friends!

vk.com/modaspbmetro

Tags

See also

New and interesting