Cooperation Lady Gaga and Versace

It seems outrageous singer and fashion designer Donatella Versace found each other. Probably resemblance to Donatella played a decisive role in choosing her face a new advertising campaign home Versace, spring-summer 2014. Over photosets worked talented duo of photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Pigot.

Platinum hair and a minimum of makeup - Lady Gaga looked like a pretty attractive girl with model features. Stylish fitting dress of silk lavender clearly refreshing singer.

And with a massive black metal ornaments, decorated with the symbol of the house - the head of Medusa, complements its brutal way.

Perhaps a close friendship, and now a strong business relationship with elegant Donatella will radically change the style of a pop star whose stage images plunged into shock even the most daring fashionistas.

Donatella herself said:

"I am sincerely glad that our spring collection of clothes and accessories is my good friend Lady Gaga. I wanted to show her true beauty and at the same time convey the spirit of elegance and temptation. It's like part of my family, to see her in these pictures is a pleasure "

Tags

See also

New and interesting