19 most stupid family pictures. This is not The Addams Family!

Family - is, in fact, the primary social unit of modern society. Selecting a poetic expression is a kind of safe haven, where after a long journey back again and again, each pilgrim. Here you are waiting for like-minded people, loved and cherished people ... The people also portrayed not as lyrical expressions, which, oddly enough, get right in the bull's-eye: "The family has its black sheep," or "Every family has a skeleton in the closet." Indeed, there are families in the closet where you can find not only skeletons and skeletische of a Tyrannosaurus rex. It's 19 most heinous of family pictures that you have ever seen. So cranks! Addams Family they still would envy ...

My eyes! My eyes! Already dazzled ...

... it smells like kerosene already present that will grow out of this cute girl!

Two hours of merriment - childhood trauma for life ...

Senile role play.

The guy in the middle definitely worries me ...

Daddy decided to seize the opportunity and show itself in all its glory ...

seems ready for a photo shoot only the father.

Truth be told Holden Caulfield: «If a person in a million years before it, still it does not erase all the obscenities from all the walls in the world». i>

Their barber stood on the wrong foot ...

grandson had just learned that his grandfather - a vampire who's crazy about fresh catch the blood of small children.

Little exorcist.

true what they say that redheads have no soul ... head of the family learned this the hard way.

It seems that the baby had prepared a surprise for my mother ...

An old lady - a fire!

And then it will write the fatal shot in the newspapers in the crime column.

Girl all in awe of what is happening!

Family photo with Barsika after his departure to the other world.

Oh, how true this photo now! It is so subtle hints at the children's dependence on various gadgets ...

It's in their family ...

This is not the standard family photo on the background of the carpet, but I would be ashamed to show such pictures, such as a family friend. Show these brilliant visionaries your friends. Only into your minds: it is not necessary to repeat this!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting