Having received the assignment from the teacher, the boys could not imagine HOW it will change their lives ...

We all know perfectly well and understand that children absorb information like a sponge. From this we can conclude that the way you feel about their child and what the Word says in his direction, directly affects the formation of his as a person. If early child then repeat what he rude, bully, ignorant, lazy, bully, do not be surprised then that he will grow up that way. Conversely, if the child repeat what he is good, intelligent, kind and brave, seasoning it with real facts and examples, no doubt, he will meet all your expectations in the future.

Today the online magazine will tell you a sentimental story about a teacher who believed in his students and contributed to the fact that they grow good people. Hats off to those teachers who are able to not only give knowledge to their wards, but the form of their true identity.

One math teacher in Minnesota gave his students a job that made them pretty surprised. It was that, to create a piece of paper on the class list, think about it, what is most impressive in all of his classmates, and write down all the positive qualities against the names. This lesson was held on Friday. Students went home and did not understand what had to be like a lesson of mathematics. A wise teacher for the weekend to process all the results. On Monday, each of the students was holding a sheet with his name and a list of all the positive qualities that noticed there classmates.

Reading these lines, the disciples could not believe my eyes, it is true. In all corners of the classrooms there was a whisper: «Is it all about me? Yes, I was certain that they hate me! I could not have imagined that I was so fond of ... » i> After that, the children have changed the attitude towards classmates and believed in ourselves.

Years passed, and after school the way guys, of course, separated. One of them was killed in Vietnam. The funeral took place on the hero's home in Minnesota. With a brave guy for the last time, many came to say goodbye. Among them were relatives, friends, relatives, and former teachers and classmates. After the funeral, the father of the deceased approached the teacher of mathematics and in tears murmured:
- I just owe you something to show you. i>

Heartbroken father pulled from her purse the old piece of paper, folded in four. It is clearly seen that this piece many times reread.
- It is found in things and gave us his son. He never left him, even when he was in the war - he wore it in his breast pocket as a talisman. Discovers that it? I>

Father handed the teacher a piece. What a surprise it was a teacher, when she realized that this is the list of positive qualities, which she asked once to make the guys.
- Thank you very much, i> - murmured the mother of the deceased. - It was very important for our son. He cherished this piece of paper! I>

And then something happened that did not see every day, even in the film. One after the other former classmates who died the same guy getting out of sheets purses and pockets. Someone even attach text to a photo of her husband and children as the most precious thing he has.
- We have kept these lists. This can not be thrown away. I>

After reading this story, I think you once again convinced that the power of faith in man is enormous. So stop repeating to others what they are bad, inhumane and cruel. Perhaps that is what he repeated from the cradle. Try to find in everyone something positive: soon notice how the world around you will change.

Tell this cautionary tale to all your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting