25 killer shots, where the shadow deserved "Oscar" for supporting actress. Frames per million!

How great that people come up with this brilliant piece, like a camera. It can sometimes capture the true masterpieces! Bravo to those craftsmen who manage to make a good shot at the right time. Sometimes it is the original frame helps to make good pictures ... shadow. Yes, this naughty can still oh how to spoil any frame. On the other hand, sometimes a shadow can give a second wind quite boring image. Today has prepared for you a unique selection of pictures where the shadow is everything. I would give her "Oscar" for best supporting actress in each of these images. Shadow seemed to open the true essence of people involved in these shots, or disclose secrets which are securely hidden from the human eye. Enough explanation, see and uhohatyvalsya!

And in the afternoon I turn to Dr. Evil!

When the shadow - a magnificent work of the artist.

I said, obey and trains, people!

Million Dollar Shot!

good word moment ...

Notes, which can not play.

Dream on!

And the books have a heart!

Plans for the future ...

It seems that the guy on the left is hiding something ...

Tyrannosaurus Rex, is this you?

A dog is not innocent!

progolosuesh?

And in my heart I dolphin!

Graceful golfs.

A successful composition.

Corporation monsters among us ...

You also see Mike Farley?

Superheroes very close ...

That shows the real essence of men!

It's such a beast?

I - tiger, not a pussy!

Crab or Batman?

Hats off to the author's masterpiece!

Oops, it seemed!

In my opinion, this is a very successful photographs of the shadow tried to glory! Shadows haunt us everywhere, especially in sunny weather, but we usually do not attach any importance to them. Now, I think you will be more careful to look around: the universe itself is sometimes played with us a malicious joke. Like photoselection? Then you can easily tell friends about it, they have fun from the heart!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting