Unsurpassed Zhvanetski a woman dreams. Legendary satirist as always on top!

Mikhail Zhvanetskiy special needs no introduction. This is not just a name, but a special concept, which for the past decade firmly stuck in the minds of several generations. Apparently, there has not been without the higher powers, because the great satirist of the universe itself was destined to be born in Odessa, which is characterized by colorful humor. In his caustic and incredibly truthful statements Zhvanetskiy ridicules the vices of society and human failings. This is a real man-a tuning fork, which informs the public that all is not lost as long as we are able to laugh at your negative qualities. But today we are not going to sing odes of praise in honor of the brilliant talent of Mikhail Mikhailovich did before us.

team online edition wants to share with you Zhvanetskogo arguments to the fair sex. Want to know which sees popular satirist woman of his dreams? Then it's time to read the following lines:

«I'm waiting for visiting Russian women about 45 years old, slim, well-groomed, ironic, sarcastic, independent, with a gray-haired maiden. Let the smoke, it helps if she let it be someone's wife if she did not interfere, it is not important. I>

her profession, knowledge - are secondary, but age - not less than 45. And humor, mockery and scratches, and the unpredictability and the mind, all together in one - not a rarity, one begets the other. i>

A woman - a great value. It is a man that is not used in today's life - honor, dignity, even a conscience, is not applicable in our time, the hardness of the word ... and everything else, it does not matter ... during puberty ... the whole country. I>

But it is very important: the one that we are, and hear, and understand and respond, and teach. And most importantly, it is something to remember as you. What a wonderful minefield for walks together. I>

Here in Russia these women were. From us they went, and there - there were not ... » i>

Mikhail brilliant as always. Well, who else could so clearly and beautifully said about the fairer sex who are over ... if not great Zhvanetskiy. Finally remember the good advice to all men by legndarnogo humorist: «The woman - a creature that should be loved. Do not know how to love - sit and friendly » i>. Thank you, Mikhail, for what you are so wonderful!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting