My husband checked out what his wife in the kitchen ... To say that he was surprised - to say nothing!

Perhaps many men familiar with the situation when they come home from work and home for all nagotovleno and cleaned to a shine. However, when representatives of the strong half of humanity has come to gotovenkoe, it seems that the house to remove himself and the food prepared by magic. Many also wonder: "While I, poor, bent back at work than all the while engaged in my darling?»

This man was not lazy and decided to still find the answer to many questions tormenting. My husband checked what the companion of his life in the kitchen. This turn of events, he certainly did not expect. Later, however, he almost did not her company. The women - those women!

«Where, in fact, the process of cooking?" - you ask. This, my brother, just training. Women - amazing creatures. They are suitable to all creative. Tell me what she heard stirring melodies, stand before you not to start dancing? Personally, I do not know of! It is thanks to his enthusiasm and positive attitude to life ladies have time to deal with all household chores and not only. Your friends are still concerned about the issue of what do the women in the kitchen? Share them with this fun video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DioivdeAP0

Tags

See also

New and interesting