17 controversial and ambiguous things between them need to make a choice. And you poorly ?!

Life - sometimes a complicated thing. Every day, I will say more, every moment, you're standing in front of some, albeit small, but still a choice. You may feel that you do not decide anything in my life. You can shift the right choice on the shoulders of parents, or other government, but nevertheless, the last word is for you. You never sozreesh as a person if you do not learn to make decisions. As a result, opting for one or another, each of us creates the reality as it is.

Web magazine invites you to work out and try to make a choice between a rather ambiguous and controversial things. Perhaps you it may seem pointless fun, but in actual fact, if you can not answer a simple question, how can you find out in your life? Well, ready? Then let's go! What would you choose?

to be ugly or beautiful and rich, but the poor?

become a vampire or a werewolf?

To live in a world where there are no problems, or to control the world?

Have a great relationship, but a terrible cekc or have a terrible relationship, but unbeaten cekc?

It is not in need of sleep, or never get tired?

Have a true love to the grave, or swim in the millions of dollars?

Emma Watson or Emma Stone?

Iron Man or Batman?

To have the ability to fly or to buy a time machine?

to spend my life on the picturesque island with a man whom you hate, or spend an evening in their native lands with the person you love?

To have the ability to fly or learn to read minds?

Be a ninja or a pirate?

To be a great athlete or a great actor?

To live in the world of "Harry Potter" or the world of "The Lord of the Rings»?

Buy a mansion in the countryside or a luxury penthouse in the city?

To be able to talk to animals or able to speak all languages ​​of the world?

travel 200 years back in time or forward 200 years into the future?

​​

I am ashamed to admit it, but sometimes I was quite hard to make a choice and to dot the "i". And how things are you doing? If you have enough determination to make an informed choice - congratulations! Share this post funny or not - to choose you, but personally I have already shared.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting