25 insanely dirty cars that just scream "Wash Me". But, apparently, they do not hear ...

Who of us in childhood did not like to fool around, slide your finger along the muddy car neighbor downstairs and wrote her classic "Wash Me". Today the team of entertainment online magazine has prepared for you a great selection of cars whose drivers are not exactly friends with cleanliness. Moreover, some of these vehicles are dirty, not only outside (well, the weather is different, and our roads are not good). But why turn the interior of your car in a real pigsty? Apparently, only a select few will understand ...

So, we present to your attention the 25 cars, which urgently need to be washed. I'm afraid to even imagine what is happening in some of these drivers at home, in the car just a mess. Less words - more action: see for yourself!

It is proved that the impossible is possible.

Make from the car ashtray - why not?

It looks like an SUV could not stand the test of our roads ...

It's not dirty, it's tan!

What is the feeling when the dump and the cleaner ...

Bring someone bucket and rag!

But there is a sense of humor ...

So in Germany certainly not be allowed.

It's not garbage, it is a creative mess.

But the coolest in the area!

Sergei, listen to the advice!

It was just too lazy to take out the garbage ...

Though in the bath, maybe it washed clean well ...

In Russia, only two problems.

National creativity knows no bounds.

Just my driver - Piggy ...

But honestly!

With the friendliness just do not stop!

No comment ...

Oh, those splashes everywhere!

Well, at least the janitors work is already well ...

Board for creation.

Brother, it seems you have a problem with the car ...

And you know what? I believe what is written there. B>

What a few requests for their services ...

Take out the one bucket and a rag that would-be drivers or show where the nearest car wash. Diva dayus how you can bring your own car interior to this? If you enjoyed this collection, you can share it with your friends. They realize that they still have the car all right.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting