Down horoscope from astrology-amateurs. Svolochnaya zodiac signs show your true face!

Surely you do not believe in horoscopes, but still from time to time quietly reading stellar predictions by astrologers, amateurs on the last page of the local newspaper. Well, Give up that nonsense! It's time to look at the familiar signs of the zodiac perfectly with the other hand. Today, information and entertainment online magazine is your horoscope humor. We are open to you what is hidden in the still waters of 12 well-known signs of the zodiac. These hell you probably was not ready ... It svolochnaya 12 signs of the zodiac. Read bastards in the face!

Aries 21.03 - 20.04
The nervous and impulsive bastard. Perhaps that's it. Immediately after the offense, or asking for forgiveness - noisy, with a sprinkling ashes on their heads and other theatrical effects (again the next day to take the old), or does not ask - you see, pride would not allow.
Excuses: «I'm sorry, found something," "The devil lured».

Taurus 21.04 - 21.05
prudently bastard. This can not even ask, "Do you even realize what you do?" Believe me, even as it thinks. He would still calculate in advance where to hit to make it more painful.
Excuses: «You deserved it yourself».

Gemini 22.05 - 21.06
Frivolous bastard. often simply do not understand that behaves like the last scum (half meanders to an analysis of their actions somehow do not have). About forgets made mischief in 5 minutes.
Excuses: «Are you offended? Why? »

Cancer 22.06 - 22.07
All-Of-Himself-Razneschastnaya bastard. It is you - you bastard, and he - an innocent victim of circumstances. And always will be, even if the dirty tricks to his credit ten times more than yours. Moreover, it will make sure that the whole world know how you are with him, poor, nasty cost.
Excuses: «You forced me himself!»

Leo 23.07 - 23.08
narcissistic bastard. It is wise and great he is - the king, the other - the garbage underfoot. From this position, follow all his paskudstva.
Excuses: «I felt like it».

Virgo 24.08 - 23.09
vindictive bastard. Somewhere once you crossed her path (or simply fail at its expense) - get what they deserve! All these years she was just waiting for an opportunity to vent all the dirt that had accumulated inside her.
Excuses: not in the business - "I am ?! But how could you think! "A triumphant" But remember ... »

Libra 24.09 - 23.10
Sneaky bastard. Scales rightfully awarded 1 ranking bastards. Sneaky, immoral creature. There lied, then slandered, betrayed it - a way of life. And all because of cowardice.
Excuses: no. Nashakalil and hid.

Scorpio 24.10 - 22.11
Schematic bastard. The principles can be any, they are not the essence. In terms of its outlook superslozhnyh you have violated any prohibition and must be punished. He considers himself an instrument of justice (with a capital letter, yes).
Excuses: no. And haughtily upturned chin.

Sagittarius 23.11 - 21.12
Scandalous bastard. Ham, tram, baba marketplace ... Enjoy conflict as such.
Excuses: a meaningless text, richly laced with obscenities, in a raised voice.

Capricorn 22.12 - 20.01
Stubborn and limited bastard. Indifference Taurus + Leo + selfishness his unique personal stupidity. Yet greed as a condiment.
Excuses: «It happened».

Aquarius 21.01 - 18.02
The cynical bastard. The honorable 2 place after Libra. Will do stuff just to laugh at your misery. He has a congenital heart defect - that is to say it (the heart) no.
Excuses: «Ha ha».

Pisces 19.02 - 20.03
An indifferent bastard. Hearing the cry of "Help!" and slams the window tightly wrapped in a blanket. I do not expect from him that he will come to you in a hospital where you live out their last days in the injections.
Excuses: «Every man for himself, I'm sorry».

I find out in these stellar paskudnikah yourself or your neighbor Vaska? Hopefully, we will not slandered ... Share the coincidence with us in the comments. Let your friends to treat things like stellar predictions with humor - they show signs of the zodiac horoscope svolochnaya.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting