Despite serious illness, this dog does not cease to smile ... a role model!

Cinnamon - 11-year-old dog breed shiba inu, glaucoma and severe neuroendocrine disease - pituitary - Cushing. In spite of everything, this quadrupedal baby beaming with happiness. On the faces of the incredibly friendly and playful dog if not coming off the smile. Cinnamon hit the home of Andrew Bois in 2004, after his fiancée Ashley Croup created for your beloved pet account in Instagram. Soon, the dog became a star of the Internet. This beauty captivates users World Wide Web his radiant smile. Under her shots usually flaunt only positive comments. Soon Cinnamon will fulfill an honorable mission - to bring flowers to the wedding of Andrew and Ashley, who held on 4 July this year.

«I think that it is constantly smiling. It is the sweetest dog in the world! » I> - says Ashley.

Meet this Cinnamon - dog breed shiba inu, which never ceases to smile.

Poor glaucoma, and pituitary - Cushing.

However, this is the happiest dog in the world!

to look after a sick dog - is not easy.

But Andrew and Ashley would never leave my darling!

«Because of his huge smile Cinnamon reminds me of the good clown» i>, - says Andrew.

How can you not love this lovely creation?!

Caring for a sick animal - something else test. Fortunately in the world there are people who care about our smaller brethren. These good souls willing to do anything for their pets. Fortunately, there is a family of Cinnamon. Tell the story of this incredibly positive dogs to your friends.

instagram.com/oversized_shiba/

Tags

See also

New and interesting