27 great quotes by Ray Bradbury, who lift straight to the stars. Thanks for all!

Exactly three years ago, the world lost one of the most famous writers of the XX century - Ray Douglas Bradbury. You will be amazed, but a great visionary had no education other than high school. He himself said that a person who graduated from the college library instead. Bradbury spared strong words and phrases in his works, but he never allowed himself to swear in public. The only exception was the case in one of the universities, where students fiercely tried to explain to the writer what he wrote his famous "Fahrenheit 451". Of particular relevance was at Bradbury to the Red Planet that is perfectly evident in his work. In one interview, he even joked: "My dream is to be buried on Mars in the bank from the cabbage soup." And some of the figures: 11 fiction novels, over 400 science fiction novels and short stories, 21 plays and countless children's books, scientific articles and scripts - that's what we have inherited from the great writer.

The first thing you learn in life - is that you're a fool. The last thing you learn - is that you're still the same fool. B>

In order to survive, we must cease to try to find out what is the meaning of life. Life itself is the answer. B>

The war did not win. Everyone is doing that lose, and who loses last asks the world. B>

When a man of 17, he knows everything. If he is 27 and he still knows everything - so he still 17. B>

opened her eyes wide, live as avidly as if ten seconds to die. Try to see the world. It is beautiful any dream, created at the factory and paid cash. Do not ask for guarantees, do not look for rest - no such animal in the world. B>

Search for rabbits in hats - bad job, you still look like a drop of common sense in the minds of some people.

The human memory is similar to the sensitivity of the film, and we are all his life and do what we are trying to erase the imprinted on it.

Yes, of free time we have enough. But do we have time to think? B>

who has ceased to be surprised, he stopped loving and stopped loving - I think you have and there is no life, and who has no life - the one count, down to the pit.

Sami create something that can save the world - and if you drown on the way, so at least will know that swam to the shore.

No matter what you're doing; it is important that all what you touch, change shape, becoming not the same as before, that it remained a particle of yourself. This is the difference between a person who just shearer grass on the lawn, and a real gardener.

Love - is when you want to experience with someone all four seasons. When you want to run with someone from a spring storm strewn with lilac flowers, and pick berries in summer and swim in the river. In the autumn with jam and seal the windows from the cold.

In winter - to help survive the runny nose and the long evenings ...

The secret of creativity is to treat your ideas as cats - just get them to follow you.

Books only one of the receptacles where we store what we are afraid to forget.

And if you live life to the fullest - to die soon, so be it: I prefer to die quickly, but even from the first taste of life.

who has ceased to be surprised, he stopped loving and stopped loving - I think you have and there is no life, and who has no life - the one count, down to the pit.

In the years of your life - live. Do not put on a cross. Do not go with the sour-faced. B>

I can not think of a writer whose life would be better than mine. My books are published, my books are available in all school libraries, and when I speak in public, I applaud even before I start to say. B>

Thank you, a brilliant dreamer, because we approached the space and helped make intergalactic missions without getting up from his bed. Long before his death, Bradbury wrote: «As for my gravestone? I would like to take an old lamppost in case you wander the night to tell me to my grave, "Hi!". A lamp will burn, turn and weave some secrets with others - to weave forever. And if you come to visit, leave an apple for ghosts ». I>

I think we all need urgently to come and bring the apples ... and share with your friends the best short science fiction of all time.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting