16 expressive images of Pallas' cats, whose photogenic just rolls over. Thunderstorm mountain spaces!

Pallas - an endangered wild species of the cat family, living in the mountain meadows and steppes of Central Asia. These tailed predators is also called Pallas cat - an animal got its name in honor of the German naturalist Peter Pallas, who discovered Pallas cat on the coast of the Caspian Sea in the XVIII century. These charismatic felines flat muzzle, large round eyes, small ears set wide apart, thick massive body and short, thick legs. Pallas - an animal the size of a house cat: the length of its body reaches 52-65 cm, tail - 23-31 cm, weighs 2-5 kg. But it differs from the cats specific expression of a muzzle. It is difficult to describe in words the spectrum of emotions on his mordahe ... It is necessary to see with their own eyes!

This is the most expressive images of 16 representatives of the cat in the world. Professional actors would envy them!

Willow cat

In the eyes of fear and hatred of the world

It's disgusting that your "Whiskas»

Haze mountain spaces

Apparently, they have since childhood and Incredibly subtle sensual perception of the world.

Say "Am!»

Do not come to me - I was offended!

Alarm! Alert! B>

Master of Kung Fu

I pomokreli right palm!

Thank God I was not there ...

Star in shock

sneakers hidden, no bells, "Whiskas" ended.

need urgent vaccination!

In the competition for acting, these cats would have received the award "Villain of the Year". They say the angry mind that is better for them not to approach closely. Show your friends the most temperamental of these animals on the planet Earth.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting