This is similar to a conventional trailer, but if you pull it ... already dreaming of this!

If you come to the store to choose a van, it is possible that soon you find yourself staring at a 11-meter "Hippos", which cost 100 thousand dollars each. But if you then wanted to comfort and relaxation, this retro-trailer dreams - just what you need.

Trailers "Gidget" - a tribute to the tourists. They were at the peak of his popularity from 1930 to 1960. Australian company sought in this tiny portable trailer to combine contemporary innovation with classic retro aesthetics. In my opinion, they did it! It's amazing how comfortable you can stay in such a small, seemingly van with a trailer. The girl in this video is resting in it as in a full bedroom. In the drawers are so many places that will fit all the necessary utensils and products. I think that I have a place in the kitchen smaller.

Since the launch of the original prototype avtraliytsy produced two unique model. All three versions are patented. Their common features: sliding furniture, unique rotating console and a convenient kitchen.

This trailer - a real dream for those who love to travel, but it does not want to eat just anything and prefers comfort. Among your friends there are people? Share with them this video!

www.youtube.com/watch?t=50&v=IH5h0qU4EQ4

Tags

See also

New and interesting