19 circles of hell for real idealists. All right, run for Corvalol!

When I saw this, I immediately quickened breathing, sweaty palms, heart started to beat faster and even raise blood pressure. No, nothing bad happened ... just can not look at this without tears. When you see these pictures, you yourself will understand what I mean. These things can in no ruffle and bring to a white heat, even a person with a calm, like a boa constrictor. Idealists and all can receive from these frames a heart attack. I do not even know whether you look at it ...

This 19 that neither is the circles of hell for perfectionists and beyond. Keep me seven! All right, run for Corvalol!

I think I'll go up to the 10th floor on foot ...

cooks there - sadists.

This is especially? Now, if this picture caught my eye - she would not have survived. B>

Life - the pain.

It's time to get rid of naughty key.

Here such here a pretzel ...

The family, as they say, has its black sheep.

This is probably the gates of hell ...

Not life and continuous disappointment!

Calm, just calm ...

This rebel!

At this time, I'd rather not listen to my mom and I will not look at his feet.

alarm, there was an accident here!

«Center" - "left" - "right." It seems that this man with the logic of disagreement. B>

Well, why would destroy such a masterpiece?!

My eyes! My eyes! B>

For this you have to beat on the hands.

What a poplohelo me a little ...

The pencil is broken.

I even began to scratch his hands. I wanted to change something in the chaos. But it was just a picture, and I had nowhere to put himself out of despair. I think you have these cutting eye pictures cause the same feeling ... Share these imperfect images of our imperfect world your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting