This man has spent 3 years in the treatment of the wounded crocodile. In return, he received a best friend ...

What do you know about crocodiles? Surely that is a ferocious predators who do not know pity. Yet they have a very strong bite. If your hand hit the jaw crocodile, it is better to leave it in his memory, it is not pulled out. And it is believed that the crocodiles have no emotional attachments. Many people have grown crocodiles and thought that we were able to establish a relationship with them, but sooner or later the instinct of a predator still worked. Therefore, today's story is even more incredible ...

A guy named Chito always helped animals, because I felt a continuous connection with nature. Once he found a little wounded crocodile and decided to cure it. Spending on all 3 years of life, Chito reached desired. Since that time has passed more than 20 years, but a giant crocodile, named Pocho, still loves Chito always glad to see him.

Chito says: « Pocho does not bite me, because he respects. He loves when I go to him in the water, and missed, if I did not come for a long time ... i> »

Sorry Pocho has died of old age. He was buried with great honors, almost like a human. For Chito it was a huge blow, but we hope that it will always support the incredible feeling that emerged between a man and a cold-blooded reptile.

If you are touched by this story, by all means tell your friends about it, using social networks.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting