The man poured cement in rubber gloves. After 2 days, I appreciated how beautiful it turned out!

I admire the garden lovers who are not only caring for the plants, but also find time to decorate your site with original beds. Past the place of such beauty does not want to - involuntarily you stop and stare at the results of painstaking work ...

It's great when a man finds a favorite thing and puts in it the whole soul. The man lights up a very bold idea and made flower bed with his hands
Decorative klumbaTebe need
rubber gloves mortar water

Prepare a mortar from which the bed will be made.

< br>
Fill latex gloves with cement. Give the desired shape made by hand - the palm may be disclosed, but they can be put together as if hands holding a candle.

When the cement hardens, carefully cut the gloves and separate them from the cement.

By themselves, these hands look a little scary, but in conjunction with violent plants! A different kind of ...

That's what turns a flower bed! I think this idea is very unusual, in this case it is easy to implement.

You can give your fingers a more realistic view of making nails.

Look fascinating video on how to create this unique item to give. Why not make a bed that will show the flowers in open palms?

Decorative flower beds are different, but this version - completely unique. Favorite azaleas, primroses, daisies, dwarf iris - all the plants will look lovely in this design ... Tell your friends about the brightest idea, for sure it will interest them

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting