Moscow. Tushino. Submarine

To quote the author:

"B-396" Novosibirsk Komsomolets "- Soviet diesel-electric submarine of Project 641B" Catfish ", established July 26, 2006 in a park on the shores of the North Tushina Khimki reservoir in Moscow", - I recalled an article written in Wikipedia, walking down the long green fence. - "Three years have passed, and it is unclear how to get there. It is not surprising that about her, no one knows. " Finally, I find something similar to the wicket.
Closed. Starting to learn the ad: "Order of excursions on the phone ... The number of people must not exceed ... It is strictly forbidden to use chewing gum ... Extract from the fire safety rules ...»
 - And you, young man, what you want? - I heard a sound after the opening of the castle.
 - Yes, that's ... on the boat would have liked.
 - Down to 50 meters along the coast, to the right office, pay, join a group inside and straight to the sinking.
In its form "under sailor" this immense security guard looked like the spitting image of Captain Vrungel.

Finally, the boat can be seen in full. Because the fence can be seen only the top part. It seems it is called logging.

Pay the entrance - 180 rubles. Children 7-17 - fifty students - forty, photography - steward and join the strange pure girly tour group.

Inside the boat has changed dramatically. Near the hatches connecting compartments made openings in which you can safely pass.

Without a guide you can not get there. Total Time Spent there - 45 minutes.

Torpedo tubes

Then I remembered the "Kursk»

Photographing the console, I'm behind the group and was immediately'll hurry located rad speaker. Video surveillance there at every step.

We even showed kompyuternosmodelirovannuyu torpedo attack

Frankly, being inside, I did not feel in a submarine. Maybe because of the changes made in it, and maybe because of the fact that all my ideas about this the boats were from the movie "Down Periscope».

What is surprising is the fact that the clothes of submariners not erased, and once a week just throwing overboard.

To feel like this - penetrate through the hatches, you will be forced to do it. This occurs when "in the middle" for the sailor - a bad tone. It is necessary to step over.

As expected for a good museum, the output - a souvenir shop. You can buy this vest. It seems that two hundred rubles. There is even a children's size.

Well, not far from the boat you can see on the WIG and amphibious assault hovercraft. Whether or not to go? Children unequivocally - yes. For adults - not more interesting than any other military museum. Opening hours from 10 to 17. On weekends and later. Each day a different schedule tours, but you can join any, if there is less than 13 people. They pass every half hour - hour. But if you pay 750 rubles, you can visit the "Museum and memorial complex history of the Russian Navy," even one.

via ottenki-serogo

Tags

See also

New and interesting