This model is quite similar to their counterparts in the shop ... when you see her pictures, you will understand it all himself!

For most of us there was a stereotype that the model - a walk by the podium living dolls, which now and then put on their pages on social networks glamorous pictures a la "I woke up in a five star hotel", "Here is my healthy breakfast", "A I'm on a beach in the Maldives. " But not in the case of 22-year-old Swedish model Tilda Lindstam. This girl has a downright excellent sense of humor, using overt sarcasm in practice and is able to laugh not only at others, but also over a beloved. Her profile is littered with outstanding Instagram photos with incredibly well-aimed captions. Tilda smashed all the stereotypes of the mannequins to the nines!

Morning Tilda does not start with oatmeal and vegetable smoothies, and with fries.

«Here's how to keep warm in Sweden».

«Leo, you - the ship, and I - an iceberg in your way».

«Wine and self-stick - the love of my life».

«Santa came twice».

Behind the scenes during the show fashion house Dior.

«I think I met my twin».

«Talk with bacon».

«2014 was the first year oh how difficult!»

«It happened after five years of living together».

«No breast - no problem».

«I and my underwear as if to say:" No sex. Thank you! »». B>

«I am well find a common language with children. If you need a good nurse - call! » B>

«cooled face after colliding with a revolving door».

«It's funny when someone fixes your ass».

«street style».

«the very moment when you realize that the money your husband - it's the only thing you have achieved in life».

«Yes, I have a special relationship with food».

«How pleasant to know that Justin Bieber has received more attention for his birthday than I do. I will wipe the tears until 2016 ». B>

«birds of paradise».

«Foamy waterfall».

«Two women spread out the map on the head of a poor old lady».

«Tasting the rainbow».

«In fact, I love my job».

How did it feel free - to be able to laugh at yourself. Maybe you also like a non-flat humor, then share these fun photos with your friends and destroy their stereotypes about models.

instagram.com/tildalindstam/

Tags

See also

New and interesting