Nina Agdal: Statement

Despite his young age, Nina Agdal already boasts cooperation with Victoria's Secret and successful contracts with global brands such as BeBe and Calvin Klein. This year, the long-legged beauty with his fellow models Lily Aldridge and Chrissie Teygen to the delight of the male half of the population of the planet graced the cover of the anniversary issue of the magazine Sports Illustrated, dedicated exclusively seductive bikini.

Now interest in the young model, which on March 26 will knock 22 years has increased, which means it's time to learn a little more about it.

Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissie Teygen on the cover of Sports Illustrated, 2014

Chrissy Teygen, Lily Aldridge and Nina Agdal

Recently, reporters found the glossy Elle model at the presentation of her own line of glasses together with the brand BeBe and asked her a few questions.

Nina Agdal at the presentation of the brand line points BeBe

How did you prepare to shoot for the magazine SI?

Nina Agdal - break in the gym
selfie
I think for me it is rather a way of life. I do regularly - usually 3-4 times a week. Of course, knowing about the upcoming filming, I had to increase the load. I remember, before leaving there were periods when I have to train twice a day. This is a huge work. Many people think that a good physical form - it is a gift from nature that I can eat what I want and it does not complete. But this is not true - it's constant work.
Who do you consider to be your icon in the modeling business?

Heidi Klum

I've been watching Heidi Klum. She is originally from Germany and I am from Denmark - this is very close. Its leading role in the TV show "Podium" I was very inspired and I wanted to be like her. At that moment I thought about my future and what I want to be, then I realized that Heidi was doing something very close to me. But if I was not currently engaged in modeling, I'd have studied somewhere, because I'm only 21.
Now you become a person BeBe. Do you remember the first thing on BeBe in your wardrobe?

Nina Agdal in the campaign BeBe, F / W 2013

Of course. It was a little black dress, and I have kept it ever since. I bought it when I was 14 and I've been out of it grew. It was not quite appropriate, but then it seemed to me ideal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting