Meryl Streep about sore: heartfelt words that make you take off all the masks ...

Each of us has only one life. Just think: you'll never get a chance to re-live this role. If every day we think about it, you would appreciate every minute of his life, doing what we want, and would not tolerate what you do not want to see in your life.

Wonderful words incredibly gifted actress, wise and beautiful woman Meryl Streep will bring you back to reality for a moment, and help to rethink his views on life. The protagonist of the popular novel "The Catcher in the Rye" once said: «Forever I say" very nice to meet you "when I did not pleasant. But if you want to live with people who have to talk all ». I> And really, how often do we put on a mask and do what we can not stand, just because they want to look kind and please everyone ...

«I'm not going to suffer a lot, and not because I became arrogant or haughty. No, just because I reached a certain life stage - the stage where I do not want to waste time on something that does not satisfy me, and that hurt me, hurt. I'm not going to tolerate cynicism, excessive criticism stringent requirements. I have no desire to satisfy those who do not like me, love those who do not like me, and smile to those who would not smile back at me. I>

I do not devote a single minute of those who is lying or trying to manipulate me. I decided not to swim in the pretense, hypocrisy, lies and cheap, insincere praise. I will not tolerate any partially formed, nor arrogant scientists. I'm not going to listen to gossip, I can not stand conflicts and comparisons. I believe that the world is made up of opposites, in fact, that the world is diverse, so I try to avoid people with severe, unable to adapt to the surroundings. I despise treachery and disloyalty in friendship. I can not get along with those who are not capable of quite a compliment, is not able to encourage or inspire your own words, can not find common language with those who do not like animals. Exaggeration tire me. And yes, among other things, I will not tolerate those who are not worthy of my patience ». I>

I subscribe to every word! Since then I have to change the rules of your life and you want the same. Share fiery speech talented actress with her friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting