From the complaints of these clients want to laugh to tears! Poor travel agent.

Now, it's the end of the favorite summer - time of holidays and always good mood. I hope you had time to rest and gain strength, because in front of new employment goals. No matter where you were - at home or on the seas - the main thing that remained full of energy and a positive attitude. That, incidentally, is not enough that the unfortunate tourists. They visited even in other countries, but boasts an excellent pastime can not. And the blame for all travel agencies. Did the poor would travel companies advance what fastidious customers they are caught ... What are their complaints too! 1. "In the travel agency it was not I warned that London can not kick dogs and cats, even if they are homeless! But I just pulled off the road a black tomcat, and his master dragged me to the police. I even wanted to impose a fine - and for what?! » I> 2. "Having arrived at Sheremetyevo airport 20 minutes before departure, I was going to pass things calm and stroll around the duty free. And I was told that the registration is complete, and not put on the plane. As a result, I was sent the next day, and the whole night paid stay in Amsterdam disappeared. I believe that my tardiness was caused by weakness of your manager. When she asked me to come for 2, 5 hours prior to departure, I decided that this is a common female reinsurance. I am sure that a true professional would be able to convince me. Therefore it is required to refund the cost of the day lost due to the low qualification of managers of your company ». I> 3. "I went on vacation together with the girl. Ask your manager to book me a single room, because my girlfriend spend the whole day at the beach, at night we sleep in the same bed and eat at the restaurant, and could in turn. She turned me down. Please answer that you needed only the wealthy clients? » I> (Complaint elderly horseman, who decided to conquer the heart of a young lover ... journey to the Maldives. It is addressed to the Agency's Director) 4. "Failed I took my trip to Venice. Probably the day before there was rain, and all the streets were flooded. It seems that your managers do not even listen to the weather forecast, as I advance nothing warned ». I> 5. "During the strong pitching of inept actions of the crew of the yacht I fell overboard. When I pulled out, I took a bottle of whiskey from the bar in the main cabin and used it as a remedy. But I billed for this bottle! Please compensate me its value and take the amount due to the captain's boat ». I> (The requirement for the tourist, who returned from a cruise on the Adriatic) .6. Cheerful curiosity arranged tourist who went to the water park, but did not bring the heat. Naturally, he was not allowed in the recreation area. The trip spoiled angry man accused travel agent who, according to him, should have warned the mandatory wearing swimming trunks water parks. 7. "Guided by his religious feelings, I made a pilgrimage to the mountain of Moses. While admiring the sunrise, my band had time to leave. I, of course, a religious man, but not enough to spend in holy places the rest of his vacation. Please reimburse me the cost of transfer to the hotel ». I> 8. "You said that the dry climate in Alanya, and I have there ever all jeans were wet». I> 9. "At night I woke strange sounds. When I turned to the administration, they told me brazenly stated that this fall the ripe coconuts. But I saw how the locals picking fruit from trees, pounding her monkey tied to a chain. As a result, I not only do not get enough sleep, and drink milk from unripe coconuts. How can a monkey to determine whether or not they are ripe? » I> (travel agency traveler of the claims made on his return from Thailand) 10. "Maid of the hotel constantly sang the national Spanish songs, but did so loudly and unmusically. Therefore, we regularly tormented headache ». I> 11. "There are huge dung fly, they fly and I annoy. As you wish, but make sure that they were not here! That means no one has complained about? Yes, I'll bring them to the bank! ». I> (Call tourists from the Philippines) 12. "I am outraged! Me and my husband at the German Embassy denied a visa! To hell with it, with this visa! But while we were interviewed, we burned down the house in the village! And my husband during a meeting with the consul of excitement broke his insertion bridge and is now forced to remain silent! But I will not be silent, demanding compensation - for a house, jaw and forced labor in Germany, my grandmother! » I> 13. "During the tour, there was a rain of what were to blame for the guide accompanying the group and who are not able to plan the tour so that it did not rain. As a result, I was spoiled mink coat valued at $ 3000 ». I> (From complaints tourists who visited in the tour round in Italy) 14. "I came to Egypt scuba diving in the pool, but could not do it, because there are many floating Arabs who looked at me». I> 15. "We went on holiday to Spain, and we have difficulty with taxi drivers, because they were all Spaniards». I> 16. "Your booklet should be pointed out that the local kiosk are not sold normal cakes, such as eclairs». I> 17. "We booked an excursion to a water park, but no, we did not say we had to carry your bathing suits and towels. We thought that they would be included in the price ». I> 18. "Standing outside in the queue waiting for the arrival of the ship, we have suffered from the lack of air conditioning». I> 19. "The beach was not like in your brochure! In the brochure it was white, and on the beach - yellow ». I> 20. "Nobody warned us that the sea can be driven fish!» I> 21. "We flew from Jamaica to England, 9 hours, and the Americans flew home to America only for 3 hours. It's not fair! » I> 22. "When buying a tour, I asked the manager to book a hotel where your room would be to boil water. An employee of your agency understand me wrong and booked a room with a coffee maker. But it was impossible to boil curlers, so I had to do every day at the barber styling ». I> 23. "We have asked the groom in two separate beds, but got a big one. We find you guilty and demand compensation for the fact that I was pregnant as a result ». I> I do not know, who do not luckier: disgruntled tourists or tourism companies. But I laughed heartily. And you had a similar situation? Share funny customer complaints with friends - even if they tell interesting stories!

via ofigenno

Tags

See also

New and interesting