WHY someone billion and someone ZERO? SECRETS golden billion

There are the only ones in the world who believe in world conspiracies and secret societies. These people fail to see their own every hand of the enemy. My God, my regrets. Let's talk about the truth. How is it that someone is always a problem, but someone standing on a horse? And here is how.

There are the only ones in the world who believe in world conspiracies and secret societies. If someone won the European lottery, and someone lost - losing people in their own failure to see each enemy's hand. My God, my regrets. Let's talk about the truth. How is it that someone is always a problem, but someone standing on a horse? And here is how.

In humans, there are three stages of time,
which remains his mind
and several states of consciousness:

Someone is mostly in the past, someone in this, someone in the future. Analyzes, imagines, or just having fun.

Let me introduce - an animal with all the attributes of man.

Brief description:

Most of consciousness in the "real" experiences occurring
At the first opportunity, the brain runs virtual design authorship of another, getting pleasure from it.
Status analysis and imagination almost always off. If included, it reluctantly.
A typical representative of the species, as the office rats and working donkeys.

Hateful wait to work as bringing bread. Species are not interested in any minute, even in the 18-00 home starts. House frantically eating and enjoying the new series about the "Cops", "Power" or some gum. Additional information is not looking for, and if found, does not consume.

The bad news - the number of representatives is extremely large.
The good news - treatable (in rare cases).
How is it diagnosed?

If individual whines that bad circle, head got customers morons and stupid wife - this is it.

What is the reason?

If you have not understood, I was very worried. Remember the line "System Idle - 95%" in the Task Manager. The system loaded on 95% (or conversely, not loaded) slag, anyway it is idle. With the illusion works.

The brain of the patient to do so: loads as soon as possible a virtual constructions plunging into entertainment. Potryndet how tasteless dressed newcomer with big breasts from the fourth division (at her stand all men do) - it is just in this series. Well, about the TV and not worth repeating.

For such people, all around - a terrible and inexplicable strength blame for their failures. World's plot machinations fellow nerds, seasonality in sales - it is their constant companions but unloved. About these patients can talk for hours. And even build a very compelling logic design. Psychiatrists are well familiar with this - many of their clients build logically impeccable justify the wildest and illogical statements.

And what I still am. What to do and how to be?

And that's what. If you think that ass around, enemies and generally nothing ever changes, the only remedy to pull the brain to the future. And enter it into a state of imagination. Forced herself to think about what you want, use your imagination. Draw a picture of the desired future in large or small format. You can come up with a new life, or you can come up with a new structure of the department - what's the difference? The scale is not important - think that something like that and that I want to implement.

Now, including the state of analysis - to spread the model invented by the elements. Define what it is made? And now - what it consists of the elements? And so on, until you reach the level equal to your knowledge and experience. He wanted to open a store, and you do not know how? And you think, and walk at least to the element "Vasya call and ask how he opened the store," just do not know anything else. And begins to learn.

With promotion from private to general will grow with experience and knowledge. With the embodiment of the first bricks invented - confidence. And then the fun comes. Since then, the mind will forget about other people's virtual structures and will live only on your own. Sometimes the raids to others to visit, to give their rest.

The secret is simple - fixed on the future, wish, dream, analyze and implement. In the end, just so do all the great artists. So to create a picture of the building, symphonies and novels. What are you worse?

Tags

See also

New and interesting