How to turn husband MILLIONAIRE

As a child, almost every little girl dreamed of a fairy-tale prince, heavenly love and vast kingdom tridesyatom kingdom. Now, when young ladies turned in respectable ladies and began to think of an adult, such desires lost their meaning: Prince can be counted on the fingers, and their ideal "substitutes millionaires" is also on the road do not roll.

As a child, almost every little girl dreamed of a fairy-tale prince, heavenly love and vast kingdom tridesyatom kingdom. Now, when young ladies turned in respectable ladies and began to think of an adult, such desires lost their meaning: Prince can be counted on the fingers, and their ideal "substitutes millionaires" is also on the road do not roll. Yes, and married for a long time everything went dreamer.

"Love is evil ..." - sadly disappointed sigh husband, looking at the hubby, nice snuffle at the TV. Ah, you wonder at her beloved cross ahead of time putting.

Of course, a galloping horse, he is unlikely to stop (it is probably purely female prerogative), but the wealth in the family is more than can improve. Not without your help, of course.

So, if your heart is still alive the hope for a happy and, importantly, secure future, the following tips can be very useful to you ...

The benefit of turning into a millionaire husband

According to all the ancient scriptures, the husband in the family - this is the head. And the wife? That's right, the neck! How will twist, and the case will be made. Many women who have been living in a marriage, are accustomed to seeing in his missus some drawbacks. Of course, they are firmly convinced that every swear word "action", and only turned into a saw, you can achieve the desired result.

However, this attitude is not always triggered - the husband begins to withdraw into themselves, and there is good if adequate returns. Change an adult is almost impossible - the nerves are not enough, so you have to make sure that he wanted to change.

As you know, the millionaire is different from the "mere mortals" first of all strength of character, self-confidence and a strong desire to achieve a result. He - the personification of courage and strength. And what our husbands? Here it is difficult to talk about self-esteem:

- You can not do anything!
- How many times have I asked you, and you ...
- On you can not completely rely ...
and so on and so forth.

It erupted out of our mouths, can drive all manhood deep beneath the foundation of strong house. I am confident he-reliance? Where there! You yourself are constantly told that "no matter what, it is not necessary».

If you want to turn into a millionaire husband in the first place it is necessary to tame his passionate disposition and change tactics. The fact is that every day denouncing her husband's large and small misdemeanors, we put in his head strong program. Sometimes a week is enough for you to believe in its inconsistency, and when similar suggestion last for years ?!

Reprogramming

1. Believe husband.
And sincerely and wholeheartedly. Forget forever that "your husband stuffed pears". Of course, sometimes it is very difficult to transcend themselves - have accumulated during the marriage resentment, and in general. But unconditional love for her husband and faith in him - the most important step on the way to his becoming a millionaire.

2. Praise him.
Yes, not only women love with their ears, but also all men. Admire her husband, be kind to him. The secret of this method - in the impact on the subconscious. The husband begins to strive to overcome the high altitude and prove to you and themselves that is able to achieve any purpose. Thus, you are, by the way, and will develop his self-confidence.

3. Stimulate growth.
How it's done? Feminine is very simple ... "Honey, I want a new coat, and it is already very old kind of lost. Yes, I like that. I understand that we still afford it can not. Do you work, you try. That done .... ". In this form, please request looks very well, and in any case no pressure on the psyche. And the likelihood that her husband "suddenly" it will work is very high (in the currently checked more than once)!

4. Do not cut it "for nothing».
Yes, socket still "on snot" is held, and her husband, an electrical lead is not even an eyebrow. The paradox of "shoemaker without shoes" is now observed in many families, and greatly affects the "atmospheric pressure". Remind him about it gently, but do not push. Anyway, sooner or later it will make. My husband just used, you will wave his hand and do everything yourself (bring up the master, etc.). So, my dear, if you learn to look at the mess it through his fingers, he realizes that this is his job. And without it, she did not. NO. In order to turn man into a millionaire need to instill in him a sense of responsibility and instilled it just on the basis of such "trifles».

5. Cultivate his talents.
You have so much time together and know your Blessed inside out. In what he knows best? Where it feels like a fish in water? Pushes his help to expand knowledge and skills. Of course, a little bit, and unobtrusive. You must be his support, support the woman I love and companion all rolled into one. Is it difficult is that ?! Well, it all depends on the degree of "neglect." However, in this world nothing is impossible, it would wish ...

Author: Anastasia Volkova

Tags

See also

New and interesting