The easiest way to plot on FOREIGN LANGUAGE

Stop listening to how others learned to speak freely, stop reading about it and already have enough to go into the theory and dream of "the very day when" ... Time to go out and start talking!

When I was 21, the only language that I knew was English. The School of Foreign somehow did not immediately went and I gave up on this case. And after a while I thought it was too late to start. Now, seven years later, I was fluent in eight languages, and pretty well know a few. Because of this I do not feel discomfort while traveling around the world and looking for some very easy to meet new people. It is not the result of cramming or infusion of huge funds in any programs or courses. I just stuck to a strategy, which will tell further.

an easy way to speak a foreign language

The correct approach to the study of

Many affects my confidence in the fact that absolutely anyone can learn to vigorously speak a foreign language in just a few months. If we take into account the fact that most of us in a few years of school barely learned to put words into sentences, my statement sounds more than optimistic.

And let's see how the language is taught in schools? A couple of hours of theory a week, no one interesting homework, learning only that which will pass the upcoming exam. In five years, it is unlikely to be typed at least a few weeks of continuous operation with a foreign language.

When I arrived in Budapest, I had no idea of ​​the local language. However, just two months later, I gave an interview entirely in Hungarian. At the same time I have no smarter and no more talented than any of you, I'm just very determined and persistent in achieving their goals.

It is not necessary to devote all his spare time to the study of language, but you need to spend on it at least one hour a day, in an ideal - even more. At the same time the emphasis should be on its practical use.

Results brings only real interest in the success. If you just "want" to speak a foreign, you'll never learn. And who would not like? To make significant progress, you need to turn your desire into necessity.

There is only one way to make your success inevitable: we must start talking. Right now.

Stop to learn the language - start talking on it!

If I were asked to define the difference between those who have learned to speak fluently in a foreign language and those who do not, I would say that the first language used in practice in real everyday situations. Not for the exam, do not listen to the podcast or read the books and to interact with human beings. I say this based on numerous observations.

If your goal is the ability to quickly read and understand perfectly what is said on the radio, it's great. Then all you have to - it is read and listen to what they say speakers.

However, learning to speak freely, have to say. The bigger, the better. Alone can not do and this is the whole point of what I'm trying to bring you.

Seriously, enough already spend so much time on the theory! In reality, such as the language is not in the textbooks, and even make mistakes, you will not fail the exam. Just start talking with foreigners, and you will immediately notice the considerable progress.

I assure you that if you begin to say, as best he can, maybe you'll make mistakes, but native speakers or fluent in them did not take offense because of it. Many of them will even be nice to correct you, tell what your mistake. And when you see that you understand the language barrier is broken.

Through practice you have in mind will emerge stable relations related to various life situations. You will never achieve the same lasting effect, studying abstract theory in any, even the most advanced courses.

Do not wait for graduation - take matters into their own hands!

What is lacking in the numerous courses - so it is that, no matter how hard you teach, you learn for a given program, no real-life situations, and so it is difficult to achieve at least some real effect.

I know people who love dictionaries, they know an incredible number of rare words and can thoroughly explain the rules of grammar. And while they still did not feel sufficiently prepared to start talking.

With one of these types, I lived in Spain. If you made the two of us to take exams - he would give me decent odds. Despite this talk with me much easier than with my friend (the Spaniards told me in confidence about this). I do not hesitate too much about how to be more correct, but just saying.

People who bother to perfect speech without mistakes, will always need additional hours of training, but after that, they think they "will be ready." In week seven days, but none of them will never be thus they will "ready." Believe me.

People who know a little theory, but behind which the rich experience, always make any academician. It's not any special talents, but they once opened his mouth and begin to use a foreign language.

Language is communication. If you are considering it as a vocabulary that is necessary to learn, or the grammar rules that must be remember - you are greatly mistaken.

As soon as you start to use the target language in practice, improve the skills of your speech most dramatically. It will be difficult, you can not do without a stage where there will be many mistakes, but take it as inevitable. As soon as you start talking - your mistakes will disappear with frightening speed.

To learn a language does not necessarily go somewhere

Rather than pump out gigabytes of podcasts or pay for language courses, meet ordinary people and use the language in practice. That's where you can try to search these people:

Foreigners can be found in cafes near the hotel, in bookstores next section, "Russian for foreigners". Of course, the network is full of sites that specialize just in the search for partners to communicate;
kauchserferom can be repaired. CouchSurfing idea is to provide free accommodation for residents of other countries. Selects appropriate travelers you (well, you understand, by what criterion). It will have to register on the website www.couchsurfing.org. There is also a possibility to search for people in your town, speaking in the target language;
You can try to find a companion for communicating on Skype. Now the Internet is full of free services for it.
All of the above can be enjoyed right where you live. Seek out people for whom you studied their mother tongue, gather like-minded people to practice with them, organize meetings. At first, it will not be easy, but you must persevere, once you set up for success.

The only reason why language learning abroad can be more efficient - use of language is inevitable in practice.

But many of those who have lived abroad for a long time, manage to avoid communicating in a foreign language. I once met a friend who has lived in Prague for ten years and, nevertheless, did not speak Czech. He found a suitable job, and are surrounded by people who speak their own language and are satisfied. It's funny that his children speak Czech freely.

If he was able to organize such a foreign country, why do not we do the same thing in his hometown? Do not just abandon the native language (for most it is simply impossible due to work, family, friends), just gather people around her, including all that whatever you do will be aimed at improving the language.

Positive attitude - the key to success!

It does not matter what language I teach, I always believe that my glass is half full. In response to the article title, you could provide a list of reasons why the study of a given language can be a daunting task, but such an approach would give you a lot of excuses why you should not even be taken. Excuses - a great evil.

Recommended during contact with a foreign language to maintain a positive attitude. It will be easier.

A positive attitude will fuel your confidence in speech and prevent the emergence of any internal barriers. When you see that people understand you, there will be a positive feedback "risked - got a good result." Do not blink of an eye as gain confidence in themselves. If during class you will maximize focus, the study will go even faster.

So stop hearing about how others have learned to speak freely, stop reading about it and already have enough to go into the theory and dream of "the very day when" ... Time to go out and start talking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting