How to use intuition when making decisions

In order to live in this world really productive, you need to do as much as possible to monitor the current situation, to reason logically, to make choices and decisions, because at the time of the adoption of certain decisions a person determines his fate.

The logic may be wrong
It's hard to believe, but logically it is not all, not always the decision through logical thinking is the correct action.

Logic is often wrong - this is a fact. We can say this, that we perceive the world around us, our senses: see, hear, smell, and can even lick and taste. But here is your command center (brain), the device is very unique, and the brain perceives something that they can not accept any authority feelings that he can not enter into your consciousness.

This information is recorded in your brain at the subconscious level is perceived intuitively, analyzing the most hidden and subtle information. This property is called the analysis - intuition.

Intuition?
Have you noticed for an ever that some decisions difficult for you to accept, and you long to decide what is right and what is not. And then, and it turns on intuition. It gives us some clues, but many simply dismiss them and solve logic and common sense. Those who can not make decisions by listening to intuition: the trusts and yourself.

Intuition - it's your voice inside you, your true essence. When it interacts with the sense of the body, then you will take the decisions that will affect the most of your life. The most important and serious decisions need to rely not only on reason and logic, you also need to trust yourself and your instincts.

Our "I»
Within each of us has his own "I" - is the strongest side of the man confidence. And our "I" knows everything about us: how to succeed, how we live, what decisions to make, to be realized in life. For example, when choosing a gift, we often rely on intuition, our "I". And when we give globes bar as a birthday gift, happy that this is exactly what dream birthday.

Our "I" knows everything about us, because he has the keys to all the doors in which we need to enter. And rely on their "I", it means to rely on - intuition. And good luck comes to those who use their intuition and ask yourself: how do I do in a given situation. And the answer always is, it lies deep in the subconscious mind of man. And in order to hear the answer, you need to talk to yourself, trust yourself, listen to your intuition, and then everything will turn out.

Those who always rejects his intuition: that will never be happy.

Sometimes a person wants to do some bad act, but inside he feels that - do not do not do this, you just ruined everything. But many can not stop and go the wrong way, deceiving themselves that they did not know what to do in a given situation, and say that not to blame for the incident case.

Such people will never be happy and successful, are inhabited only by the body, forgetting the spiritual world and the development, every day fooling themselves more and more. And in the end live only by instinct: sleep, eat, go to work, watch TV series or something like that.

Do not forget about yourself than ever, his inner "I" do not lie to yourself and others, do not be fooled. I wish you, listen to your intuition and make right decisions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting