Powerful practice purification from negatives

In order to accelerate the achievement of the objectives, it is necessary to conduct a process of purification of negative thoughts!

Resentment and negativity sometimes so strongly impede our success that we just can not live a full life. They stifle our soul and "unwept" lump in the throat may even develop into disease.

After the practice you have available a huge amount of energy that you can send to the fulfillment of their desires. You will breathe easier, some desire to start running by themselves, can budge the case that you could not solve for years.

The most important thing in cleansing
The most important thing in cleansing - is to forgive all those who have ever hurt himself as well. This procedure is rather unpleasant, but it is very important. After you clear your thoughts, the results can follow immediately. For example, say that after I spent this practice - the next day I returned to the large amount of debt.

What do I need?
So, what you need to do this not exactly pleasant process?

Firstly, honestly and openly to admit the qualities of his character, that prevent you live quietly - it can be envy, jealousy, resentment, anger, hatred, inferiority complex, etc. You can even write down these qualities. Most importantly - be honest with yourself. Sometimes it is very difficult to admit that you are jealous or envious.

Close your eyes and slowly visualize my entire life from birth to the present day. Take your time to try to catch all the details.

If you want to get rid of jealousy, try to remember who caused you pain in my life, after which you have acquired this quality?

Did you ever change, you have betrayed and abandoned?

Remember everything in as much detail as possible.

Remember his first abortive love, betrayal of friends, resentment toward their parents.

It is in your moments of you was born an inferiority complex, a dislike to him.

You may laugh at you at school or a friend said you fat in this dress? Relive it again.

Weep, suffer, bring again the child or adult has pain.

Yes, it's very hard.

But in order to get rid of what you suffer, it is necessary to go through it again. When you have experienced the pain inflicted by offense, I remember who caused it to you, tell this man mentally, "I let you go with God. I forgive you. Now I am free ยป.

It may even be the closest people.

Sincerely, consciously forgive them. Cry, cry, but then let go ...

Make room for a new, bright life.

If you do everything correctly done, the immediately you feel tired and a great relief. Then take a shower and rest on this day.

I assure you that the next day you will start a new life - a beautiful, happy, full of wonderful experiences. And the biggest advantage is that these negative qualities are gone forever.

You will be much easier to live. Personally, I am using this method I got rid of a very unpleasant thoughts that literally took away my strength and energy. And the people that I have forgiven, after a while do come to me and asked for forgiveness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting