HOW I learn to fall asleep in a minute

Amazing way to quickly fall asleep anytime, anywhere

It started a week before the wedding of my best friend. My nervousness reached epic levels. I could not sleep. I am most worried about my greeting speech. My shyness and fear coming not let me sleep for three days.

When I met the dawn, unable to close his eyes for the third time in a row, the bride's mother advised me to try one method. According to her, she saved it is not the first decade.

I believed. For advice I gave the woman who has a license to conduct health practices. She is studying meditation, stress, breathing practices for many years. And her advice has changed my life.

The easiest way to remember this method, calling it a "4-7-8". In general, you just need to stretch your breath in through your nose for four seconds. Then we should be 7 seconds to hold your breath. Finally, you need to breathe through your mouth, spread over a 8 seconds.

That is so simple. This breathing exercise, our heart rate slows and calms. It happens very quickly: after only a few repetitions. It works. Although it looks like madness, "- I realized.

How it works
In general, the first time I fell asleep so quickly that not even had time to realize this. Four days before the wedding, I slept like a baby. Later I learned tons of literature in an attempt to figure out how and why it works.

When you feel stress or anxiety, adrenaline runs through your veins, the heart beats at a high rate, and breathing becomes rapid and shallow. One trick that I told you, works as a sedative.

Since you are artificially slow down breathing, your body is forced after that to reduce the frequency of your serdtsa.Kisloroda for pumping "fresh" blood of the body is still not enough. Breath with deliberately slow exhalation inevitably slows down the heart rate. It physiology.

Also, this practice soothes um.Prosto because you always have to consider in your mind and focus on your breathing. And also because the rapid shallow breathing and anxiety go hand in hand. You do, however, not aware of. So, providing a physical effect on the symptoms, the cause can be suppressed. The effectiveness of this method will tell you to calm down any neuroscientist.

As a consequence, your whole body relaxes. So much and so quickly, if someone made you anesthesia.

MD from Harvard Andrew Weil says that the practice of "4-7-8" for thousands of years is known to Indian yogis. They are used for the suppression of stress and relaxation. So it can be considered completely safe.

Alina Gonzalez

Tags

See also

New and interesting