20 things that will replace mobile phone

beautiful visual comparison of the two crucial things the same zadachu.Oplachivayu bill for morning coffee to enjoy

When I hear interesting statements, I want to burn them to reflect on them later

When you have a stock of a particular company, you want to know how to go to her case, to assess the value of its assets

The good news I want to share with a loved one, just contact him and tell

When the budget is distributed, it is necessary to relate income and expenses, the only way to properly assess their financial capabilities

When returning from a long walk, I want to know detailed measurement of distance traveled, so you can assess their own progress

When there is free time, I want to read something kukuyu fascinating book, to escape from the daily routine

When there is a couple of minutes to spare, I want to amuse myself, and I know how to spend that time

When going to the store, make a list of products that do not forget to buy.

When you come to an unfamiliar city, I want to focus in it, and visit interesting places I

When an appointment early in the morning, I have to wake up on time and do not miss

When a solution of the problem is given a limited amount of time, I have to know exactly the time frame

When faced with an unknown term, I want to know its meaning and context of use, so I can add a word to your vocabulary

While jogging want to listen to music features to keep the mood

When you head to the other end of the city, you need to know on what public transport can be reached.

When traveling, I want to capture some of the moments and share them with family and friends

During the lunch break I want to entertain yourself and find out what's going on in the world, and then discuss the news with colleagues

If you cook the dish in the oven, I need to know when it is ready

When I come to my country, I want to get advice from knowledgeable people. So, in a short time will be able to see the best sights

If you are looking for something in the dark - without flashlight can not do

While jogging on a little-known area it is important not to go astray

Tags

See also

New and interesting