Bond. James Bond. Robotic fake handwriting for marketers and social engineers

Marketers quickly figured out that the "decision-making system of trust" has a vulnerability - people are more likely to rely on handwriting than printed. Very quickly there were handwritten fonts and signature ad / letters, but they are easily recognized. Now there is a possibility of automated writing "by hand" this pen (even feathers), taking into account all the indents, spacing irregularities, non-compliance with the proportions of pressure and angle (left traces of chocolate and coffee will automatically emulate).

Where bugs with confidence, and social engineers there right there. Diving in the bins will now bring more fruit. You can gain sufficient for handwriting forgery.

The service Bond , which provides services for sending emails, have all chances to pass the "handwritten Turing test" (ie, a person can not distinguish wrote Is this text a person or a robot).

I have often said that it is sufficient IT know not to trust IT, now collapsed and the credibility of the "real instruments". Quite a few school essay feed neural networks so that they can write for me (and even better than I do). By the way, Bond Service provides services to improve / Tuning your handwriting.

So, what do we need to have a will?
Step One. B> Create a 3d printer that emulates handwriting
Step Two. B> Create a learning program and feed the sheets of her several handwriting victim client
Step Three. B> Profit

Under the cut a brief overview of the equipment, examples of letters, familiarity with the project Maillift (letter "by hand»), Bond (handwriting and handwriting recognition and emulation), Herald (students your printer soldered)

He came up with, "She" wrote:

The robotic arm Kuka i>

Bond h4> Video about the service Bond:

Video c CEO Bond:

The printer is used by service Bond i>

The printer is used by service Bond i>

Maillift h4>

The founders of a startup Maillift analyzed thousands of manuscripts and found три sign , which differs from the human letter robot.

Herald h4> DIY project Геральд with Hackaday 2013:

The history of the Herald, the student handwritten machines

The original version of the budget i>

The main thing that the team was a perfectionist i>

half the way i>

Late at night. Calibration and adjustment i>

The first drafts i>

The first success i>

Chinese Japanese version i>

I express my gratitude for giving Nikola Tesla's handwriting i>
P.S. B>

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/251815/