People's Artist of the USSR, Leonid Armour celebrates birthday

I do not like people dear - I do not believe them. I'm much nicer person gloomy, he even let me something rude to say. People constantly smiling, I want to ask if you angry - what will you be? I'm afraid, is worse than rude.

For the role of Muller I sewed uniform size is two less than necessary. Collar hit in the neck, and I kept because of it jerked his head. Lioznova asks: "What are you doing?" I did not want to tailor abused, and say, "This is my nervous habit." Lioznova: "And do not do it if we paint in the most nerve places?" Zakharov said later the actors: "You see, as much as possible without words to convey the human nervous condition».

Only one or two football now on the work not only feet but also his head. This was a Sagittarius. This now Titov.

There are things difficult to explain. Sitting in the hall a thousand people, and among them certainly some number of people are negative. Why do they come? I do not know. But you feel very well this spirit, let him come, and from one person. Puts a damper can not - then your energy will stop going to the gym. Performance - every time a little fight.

Who says good - the good play dominoes, but the one who bad as I - he can only rely on the case. I somehow did not take the Pushkin Theater on tour. I say: "I play the accordion - take, because I have a little daughter and aunt crippled. I will go through the villages of concerts - I will sing. " Not taken. Played at Tver Boulevard dominoes. But there is at least win the ruble - do not leave, we need to continue. The first time I was almost beaten. How is it - are you going? But I explained to them: I have to buy products. They realized.

An artist does not need freedom. Artwork is born when there is resistance when you have something to reap, reap. If there is freedom - not material. You can not reap the air.

Nothing - not the joy of writers, artists or art - can not be compared in strength with a sense of power.

There are times when you have to go into the shadows - on the stage, and therefore in life. It is a matter of great delicacy and great culture. You have to give myself a rest. Wonderful feeling: being a little aloof, follow everything shalt wonderful short phrase - like, say, in the role of Dorn in "The Seagull" - and again in the direction.

I rarely met people who drink hard - and suddenly it becomes even nicer than it was. Two or three people - a lifetime.

Of the thousands of performances played maybe two or three approaching to something ... And you're satisfied. And the rest do not bring joy. Why - is unclear. In the entire history of the theater no one explained the reason for the failure of the second performance. And in 99 percent of cases - it is. None sociologist, no. In the audience? In partner? In the weather? Going to the hall, listening to how they're noisy - you just have to know this noise that today is a bad performance, exactly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting